Currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Writer
Our client is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Writer for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluently Bilingual. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 32 weeks(7.5-15 hours per week)
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: Bilingual
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Two primary objectives have been identified for this contract:
• Provide technical writing expertise to review the updated OHAG and ensure it conveys technical material in clear, consistent, and comprehensible language
- Interviewing and meeting with stakeholders to gather further information or for clarification purposes
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications, notes, drawings and other technical resources
- Creating drafts of more complex manuals, user guides or other documents
- Making changes to documents as marked after review by editors or more senior technical writers
• Organize the OHAG to be logical, user-friendly and intuitive
Secondary school diploma or Certificate, diploma or degree in the area of specialization from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
- The Bidder must provide proof of certifications for the proposed resources. Alternate certifications may be submitted for consideration
- Aboriginally owed companies will be considered first.
- Technical writing of health care-related documents