Currently seeking a Senior Computer Website Support Specialist
Our client is currently seeking an Senior Computer Website Support Specialist for a contract in Gatineau. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluent in English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 24 weeks
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: English
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Tasks involved include:
- Post various static and dynamic web content to intranet and internet Government of Canada web pages.
- Code documents in HTML and post content using various content management systems.
- Communicate with clients to request more information as needed and notify the client on work status with minimum supervision.
- Ensure quality assurance of web content and postings.
- Work with multiple teams and collaborate on various digital communications projects.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks within tight deadlines as required.
- Provide web updates and recommendations to clients, teams and management.
- Ensure that publishing guidelines, policies and standards are met.(WCAG)
- Test PDF documents, videos as well as entire web pages for accessibility using tools such as the W3C evaluation Web site, PAC.exe for PDFs, contrast checker or AChecker.
- Create accessible PDFs
Must clearly demonstrate 3 year of experience within the last 4 years:
- Publishing bilingual content to federal government websites and converting non-accessible PDF documents into accessible HTML pages or accessible PDF documents.
- Designing, creating and maintaining web pages using a Content Management System (CMS) such as Team site, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or Word Press.
Must clearly demonstrate 2 year of experience within the last 3 years:
- Developing, maintaining and customizing Government of Canada web pages and Web Experience Toolkit (WET) templates using a content management system (CMS).