Currently seeking a Senior Computer Website Support Specialist
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Computer Website Support Specialist for a contract in Gatineau. All candidates MUST have a Secret level security clearance and be fluent in English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 48 weeks
Security Clearance: Secret
Language Requirement: English
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Tasks involved include:
- Developing, optimizing, and coding websites for the TCS.
- Researching, building requirements for, planning, and developing new functionalities to enhance service delivery, such as dynamic content, database integration, online forms, and more.
- Building or rebuilding outdated web pages, applying and creating stylesheets and templates in alignment with Canada.ca specifications.
- Compiling and analysing analytics and web statistics, and making recommendations for improved usability and website design
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in computer science, web design or other relevant field from a recognized post secondary institution is required;
- Secondary school diploma;
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience related to the duties outlined above;
- Experience publishing content to, and performing updates for, large organizational websites (such as Internet, Intranet or Extranet);
- Proficiency in HTML;
- Experience working in a content management system like Teamsite;
- Experience using CSS;
- Experience designing and developing websites in accordance with government web frameworks (e.g. WET3, WET4), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), as well as numerous Government of Canada Canada.ca web standards (including Content and Information Architecture Specification, Style Guide, and Standards on Web Usability, Accessibility, and Interoperability);
- Experience preparing Word, PDF, Excel tables, charts and other documents for web publishing;
- Experience in providing advice on web functionality, design and tools to clients, colleagues, and managers; and
- Experience in developing collaborative relationships with diverse internal or external partners, and leading or coordinating web projects and pages requiring the contributions of a variety of subject-matter, technical, and business experts.