Currently seeking a Junior Project Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluent in English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 1 month replacement contract
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: English
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Tasks involved include working with a Disaster Recovery team to:
- Assist in defining the policy and guidelines for the disaster recovery management program
- Help create operational models
- Participate in the assessment and prioritization the recovery requirements
- Assist in performing a business impact analysis
- Collaborate in conducting an IT risk assessment
- Working with a DR team to develop a high level DRM program project plan
- Participate in the exercise or testing of project plans
- Collaborate in keeping the program current to the organization's needs, and ensuring the plans, processes, and resources, are kept updated.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team
- Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle
- Meets in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools
- Project sign-off