Currently seeking a Senior Disaster Recovery Specialist
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Disaster Recovery Specialist for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluent in English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: To be Determined
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: English
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Tasks involved include working with a Disaster Recovery team to:
- Assist in defining the policy and guidelines for the disaster recovery management program
- Help create operational models
- Participate in the assessment and prioritization the recovery requirements
- Assist in performing a business impact analysis
- Collaborate in conducting an IT risk assessment
- Working with a DR team to develop a high level DRM program project plan
- Participate in the exercise or testing of project plans
- Collaborate in keeping the program current to the organization's needs, and ensuring the plans, processes, and resources, are kept updated.
- must have demonstrated ten (10) years experience within the last fifteen (15) years, developing Disaster Recovery frameworks and strategies
- must have demonstrated experience as an Disaster Recovery Specialist on two (2) IM/IT Enterprise/Departmental-level Implementations within the Government of Canada or Private Industry that involve implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Complex IT projects involving business transformation.
- demonstrated experience – within the last 15 years - providing strategic and tactical advice to senior management on planning activities relating to Disaster Recovery
- have demonstrated experience performing research and development (R&D) on new and emerging DR trends.