Currently seeking an Intermediate Computer Application Support Consultant
Our client is currently seeking an Intermediate Computer Application Support Consultant for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Secret level security clearance and be fluently Bilingual. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 33 weeks
Security Clearance: Secret
Language Requirement: Bilingual
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Develop an online bilingual Communication Package to be addressed to a wide audience.
- Be prepared to develop different bilingual training modules adapted to the various audience;
- Gather requirements with stakeholders;
- Work with DGDS Public affair officer to produce a communication plan and supporting key messages;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Preparing reports and replies to requests for information;
- Planning, administering and tracking projects;
- Inputting and updating changes to meeting and appointment schedules;
- Answering queries from personnel in the organisation;
- Using electronic reference tools for the purposes of researching and resolving client inquiries; and
- Capturing information using an electronic tracking system.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the writing and developing of training modules (online) and documentation supporting the release of software upgrades and communication products informing a wide audience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the release of software application upgrades as part of a team or a project office, including experience with working with other stakeholders from the communication section (Public Affairs) and/or Training sections in partner organisations.
- Experience in producing process flow chart using Visio and preparing presentation using PowerPoint, Adobe software pro and MS Word. Experience in capturing screens on CRM Dynamics.
- College degree in information management or administration with good writing and communication skills.
- Bilingual. Minimum BBB/BBB