Currently seeking a Senior Technical Writer
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Technical Writer for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluent in English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 24 weeks
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: English
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Duties of the resource may include, but are not limited to:
Review and update technical documentation on the establishment of a data analytics program; including but not limited to, organization structure, service catalogues, service delivery models and business processes.
Additional duties will include:
- Establishing common look and feel for all analytics documentation.
- Engage with multiple subject matter experts to review organizational structure.
- Revise updates and standardize process documentation for compliance with Treasury Board publishing and accessibility standards.
- Gather information, analyze the subject audience and produce clear and concise documentation.
- Liaise with key stake holders to solicit input for changes to documentation; including scheduling and conducting meetings, interviews.
- Administer changes and conducting formal reviews of complex documents including business process documentation, organization structure, delivery models, and service catalogues.
- Work to be performed over 36 weeks.
Post-Secondary School Diploma or Certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must clearly demonstrate (5) years’ experience within the past 10 years performing technical writing skills for federal government departments, agencies, or crown corporations.
- Must clearly demonstrate (5) years’ experience within the past 10 years providing interviews and meeting with stakeholders to gather further information or for clarification purposes within a federal government departments, agencies, or crown corporations.
- Must clearly demonstrate (5) years within the past 10 years reviewing and analyzing technical documents, business processes documents, notes, drawing and other technical resources within the federal government department, agencies or crown corporation.
- Must clearly demonstrate (5) years within the past 10 years creating and making changes to complex documents and manuals including delivery models, service catalogue, organizational model and business process models within the federal government department, agencies or crown corporation.