Currently seeking an Intermediate Communications Consultant
Our client is currently seeking an Intermediate Communications Consultant for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluently Bilingual. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 46 weeks
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: Bilingual
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Duties of the resource may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage incoming social media requests, task requests to advisors
- Manage tracking sheet for new and ongoing social media plans
- Review small social media plans
- Coordinate translation and creative of social media posts
- Publish, monitor and moderate social media posts and streams.
- Perform research on social media activities and best practices.
- Work with clients to determine priorities and obtain approvals.
- Participate in internal and external meetings and working groups involved in the implementation of various projects /initiatives, as required.
- Degree from a recognized University OR a combination of a secondary school diploma and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the area of marketing, communications or social media.
- Recent and varied experience planning or implementing social media campaigns, projects or activities
- Specific experience in the following must be demonstrated:
- Providing communications/marketing advice related to social media
- Developing and implementing products/tactics for social media channels
- Effective project management skills