Currently seeking an Intermediate Program Administrator
Our client is currently seeking an Intermediate Program Administrator for a contract in Gatineau. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluently bilingual. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 48 weeks
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: Bilingual
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Duties of the resource may include, but are not limited to:
- Help plan and coordinate various training activities including staffing.
- Collect and analyze trends and developments with data from course evaluation forms and make recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor program activities against training directives and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Manage tracking tools for coordination of program activities.
- Prepare and facilitate contract paperwork to ensure appropriate contractor support for DPALC programs.
- Manage and monitor the budget relating to contractors.
- Ability to create and maintain a tracking system for files and correspondence.
- Ability to track and control correspondence and project assignments.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to carry out analysis, compile and identify various sources of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze workflow and provide options and recommendations for improvements to senior management.
- Must be familiar with military doctrine and lessons learned.
- Ability to review and update course material.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years of experience in performing a full range of administrative duties relating to logistical arrangements for meetings and conferences. This would include: Assisting in managing all phases of program delivery including registration, staff, contractors and participant coordination, setup, logistical assistance during programs, evaluations and wrap‐up of program activities.
- Must clearly demonstrate 2 years of experience within the past 5 years in coordinating and preparing training materials for courses in both official languages.
- Must clearly demonstrate the ability to initiate and maintain contacts with representatives of other departments, industry, public sector organisations or associations.
- Must have a certificate, diploma or degree related to communications or event management.