Currently seeking a Senior Program Administrator
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Program Administrator for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluent English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 24 weeks
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: English
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Duties required for this position include but are not limited to:
- Lead, support and/or participate in stakeholder meetings, including working groups, and internal Health Canada project/program meetings
- Lead in the analysis, development and tracking of business requirements and objectives
- Define or develop, plan, execute and manage the required tasks to complete project scope, schedule, monitor of resources, track and update project status of public-directed programs, projects and services
- Analyze and develope needs assessments and implementation strategies
- Analyze trends and developments in major high-profile projects
- Identify, track and manage project risks, and developing risk mitigation strategies
- Lead the development of organizational change management communication plans and tools
- Lead the Preparation and presention of status reports, executive dashboards, briefings and memoranda, reports and recommendations for senior officials
- Lead liasement with with senior officials and management on matters of mutual interest
- Secondary school diploma
- Certificate, diploma or degree in a relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of program/project administration experience in an IM/IT field within last 5 years
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading project teams within last 5 years
- A minimum of three years of project administration experience with the federal government within last 7 years.
- Minimum 1 year experience working on transformational Information Technology projects.
- Experience applying change management methodologies.
- Certificate as a project management professional from the PMI institute
- Certificate as a business analyst professional from the IIBA