Currently seeking an Intermediate Communications Specialist
Our client is currently seeking an Intermediate Communications Specialist for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluent in either French or English. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
Contract Length: 10 weeks
Security Clearance: Reliability
Language Requirement: English or French
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Duties required for this position include but are not limited to:
- Performing an update and maintenance of the intranet sites in the directorate by coordinating with different teams and drafting the content
- Drafting procedural documents (ex. job aids) of business processes
- Drafting communication material for user groups of enterprise systems
- Assisting client with planning and providing project coordination of deliverables with stakeholders
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience in drafting and editing the content and style of internet/intranet sites.
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 5 years in drafting and coordinating correspondence for clients/stakeholders such as communication material.
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 5 years in technical writing of business/technical processes.
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 5 years in coordinating different activities with different teams or stakeholder groups.
- Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 5 years in the project managing the planning and implementation of communications strategies.