Currently seeking a Senior Auditor
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Auditor for a contract in Ottawa. All candidates MUST have a Reliability level security clearance and be fluently bilingual. Only those meeting the requirements below will be contacted.
To August 31, 2019
Security Clearance Level Required:
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.
Duties of may include but are not limited to:
- Performing an update and maintenance of the intranet sites in the directorate by coordinating with different teams and drafting the content
- Drafting procedural documents (ex. job aids) of business processes
- Drafting communication material for user groups of enterprise systems
- Assisting client with planning and providing project coordination of deliverables with stakeholders
- have a current and valid professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, or CGA).
- have a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the past eight (8) years in conducting Internal Controls over Financial Management and Reporting (ICFMR) assessments and financial audits.
- have worked on a minimum of three (3) projects/work assignments in documenting and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls (personally as opposed to the management of), briefing senior management on findings and making recommendations for remedial action in federal government organizations.
- have experience in developing risk assessments, strategies and approaches and testing plans for ICFMR assessments in large federal government organizations* within the past five (5) years. Three (3) projects will be evaluated.
- have experience in documenting and assessing internal controls for ICFMR assessments in large federal government organizations* within the past five (5) years. Three (3) projects will be evaluated.
- have experience in briefing management, drafting reports, making recommendations for remediation actions, and presenting findings to management in large federal government organizations* within the past five (5) years. Three (3) projects will be evaluated.