Currently seeking an Intermediate Communications Specialist
Contract: 15 weeks
Position Summary Description
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Write for the web;
- Update web site related to NDHQ (Carling);
- Help create content for the web related to the Quality of Life Working group and NDHQ (Carling)
- To be directly involved in the production of the NCR at a Glance (Content destined to an internal audience distributed bi-weekly by e-mail) ;
- Monitor the positional email account and coordinate creation of content or answers that need to be provided to clients;
- Coordinate creation of content for The Guard (internal e-newspaper) with clients as well as to take care of the ``Community`` electronic calendar
Requirements / experience (mandatories)
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years in writing and editing original materials such as news releases, backgrounders, media advisories, talking points, brochures, articles, or speeches.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years in researching and/or analyzing topics and/or current issues and synthesizing information from a variety of sources to produce communications products.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years in creating, editing and publishing web content.
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years in easily using various Microsoft Software, including Microsoft Office Suite of Products. This includes MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience within the past 5 years in supporting and liaising with clients.
inRound Innovations is a well-established Ottawa company specializing in Service Management, Business Consulting and IT services. We are a recognized industry leader in providing customer-centric business strategies and best practices that optimizes a company’s service operations and aligns all areas of business and IT operations, improving all the business processes necessary to serve clients better.